when u forget ur on post limit and u try to reblog something
Just dropped my new single. It’s me. I’m single.
if i was harry, i would have stuck a letter down the front of my pants and ran out on the front lawn bc
- the dursleys aren’t gonna chase me and cause a scene, it’d upset their pristine reputation
- if they DID chase me out, they’d have to put their hand down my pants to get to the letter and i’d just start screaming STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER and fuck up their repuation for real
you would kill voldemort in first year at that rate
"isn’t almost everyone bi now-a-days? :/" and how is this a problem to you. how is this a problem to anyone. why is there a downside to more people being comfortable enough with themselves to tell everyone their gender preferences
I can’t tell if Tumblr’s love for Shrek is ironic or not because on one hand it has pretty decent animation, fairly witty dialogue, a few of its own cheesy moments and hamfisted pop culture references but a solid movie series over all
But on the other hand the dragon fucks the donkey and I don’t know how anyone is supposed to feel about that
The reason why Harry wasn’t chosen for Ravenclaw was because he tried to catch the Hogwarts letters from the air instead of taking one from the fucking floor.
- author: she didn't want to eat dinner because she doesn't like chicken noodle soup
- english teacher: even though it doesn't say it, we can infer that 17 years ago she encountered an attack from chickens while on a trip to africa visiting her great aunt who was dying from pneumonia which she got from chickens that were being harvested for the great feast
- tumblr: lol fukin stupid teacher
- loki: blinks
- tumblr: do you see this? do you see that blink? that fucking blink. it shows how much pain he has inside of him. look at him. all he wants is his father to love him. look at the tears that he is holding back. he's never been the favorite son, he always knew that he didn't belong. this is the fucking blink that makes me love loki. he's not a villain. he's just a scared, lonely child.